Tuesday, November 3, 2009

McKay the Monkey



Happy Halloween! This was McKay's first real Halloween. He was dressed up last year but basically slept through all the festivities, so this year was a lot more fun. He wore a beautiful monkey costume made by Grandma Robertson and he looked adorable!

This was McKay's first Trick-or-Treat house. Our good friends, Trisha and Eric, taught McKay the wonders of taking candy. He was a little scared at first but got pretty excited when he realized they were giving him treats.

Here he is with Dad at the Lassen's. We had a great dinner there just before the Trick-or-Treating. McKay loved his costume and wanted to wear it all day long. He had worn it to our church Halloween party the night before and, as soon as he woke up the next morning, he brought me his costume and followed me around with it until I put it on him. He wanted to sleep in it too but, well, you've got to draw the line somewhere!


And, here he is, post Trick-or Treat. On the way home he kept begging us for bed, saying, "night night" over and over again. Once we got home this over-tired, sugar-loaded monkey had had it. He sure was cute though. :)

5 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

Oh, my cute little Monkey!!! Thanks for posting these - I was really anxious to see him in the monkey suit! He's adorable - I miss all of you!

Lety Cox said...

So Cute!! I Love the monkey suit. Your mom is very talented.

Christina Bishop said...

He looks like he had a fun time, and I love his costume--hooray for a talented sewing family :) Congrats on the baby! So exciting.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Such an adorable costume! Look at those smiles--and that crown on his head. Too cute!

Brittany said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see him in it! How cute! You guys were just a crazy little circus ;)