Saturday, June 12, 2010

McKay's First Prayer

Tonight as I was putting McKay to bed, I decided to urge him to repeat what I was saying for our nightly prayer. So, the prayer went something like this (B=BJ, M=McKay)

B: "McKay, say 'Heavenly Father'"
M: *pause* "Henny Fodder" (said in such a quiet whisper that I could hardly make it out)
B: (trying to hold in a chuckle) "Thank You"
M: "Tank You"
B: "For Today"
M: "Tanks Momma... Tanks Nanna, Tanks Papa..."
B: "Thanks for Daddy"
M: ..... "Tanks for Papa"
B: "Please Bless"
M: "Peas Bess"
B: "us"
M: "us"
B: "to be happy"
M: "Bess us Seeping" (sleeping)
B: "In the name"
M: "Name jeezkeist"
B: "Amen"
M: "Amen!"

3 comments:

Bryson Mortensen said...

That is so precious!!

Vermont 6 said...

I am so glad that he still remembers us - Wednesday cannot come too soon! We love you guys and can't wait to have you here!

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

adorable