Sunday, August 15, 2010

Home Again

After an extended stay in Utah for 6 weeks, we are back to our "Old Kentucky Home". We had a fabulous time seeing lots of family and friends, celebrating TWO weddings, and getting BJ through his first round of Dental Boards (he passed!!!). We have plenty of pictures and stories to share but for now, here are a few pics of the boys since arriving home.
Benson is nearly 4 months old and is nothing short of sheer delight. He smiles all the time and giggles every time I change his clothes. His favorite place is on dad's tummy (below). This is especially cute because we have lots of pictures of BJ as a baby sleeping similarly on his dad (and mm, and several siblings).




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lety Cox said...

Oh my goodness Rachel!! Your kids are getting so big, and they are precious. Love that one of Benson sleeping on Beej's chest, my kids used to do the same thing, actually they still love to snuggle like that. Love it!! it might be a Cox thing.

Vermont 6 said...

So precious! I miss my boys!!! When are you coming to visit again! People at work can't believe I am planning my next trip to visit you in Kentucky - personally I think they are just jealous!!! And I can't wait!!! :)

Ashley said...

You are sooooo grounded for being in Utah for 6 wks and not calling me!!!!!