Monday, June 27, 2011

"What do you do in the Summertime"

Do you take a vacation to St. George and hang out with your family all month? If that's what you do, so do we!

Mckay, Benson, and I took a trip to St. George to visit our family. Grandma Cox picked us up and flew us back...Thanks SO MUCH! We had a wonderful time playing with Grandparents, Cousins, and Aunts and Uncles. As you can see, a favorite spot to visit was the downtown splash pad.


We visited our favorite spots, Cafe Rio, the park, the outlets, but most of all, we just had a great time being with family. I somehow didn't get any pics with the Cox cousins but the boys had such a good time playing with their cousins. we caught Rigdon's b-day party during which both my boys ended up in only their underpants (sorry Cherie) but they sure had fun!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

It's so fun to see new pictures on your blog - thanks for posting - love you guys!

Sierra said...

I wouldn't have got the summertime quote except I had to sightread that song last Sunday in primary, lol! Anyway, miss you guys hope you have a great summer!

Angie said...

That's so much fun! My boys love the splashpad so much.