Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Outtakes at the Orchard

Here are a few pics that didn't quite make the family album :)
I guess we're done with this attempt to get a decent family photo... ha!...

It's just annoying when adults blink during photos, but it's sure cute when babies do it...

McKay sat like this for about two full minutes until we finally convinced him that the ground was only three inches from his feet.

McKay's Masterpiece... He insisted on holding the camera through the corn maze :)

Yet another...

Let's give this family photo thingy one more shot... or not... Well, at least we tried, right?

4 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

Good effort - it sort of reminds me of another time not to far in the past.....:)

Bonnie said...

I think those are super cute. In a way it's kind of fun to have pictures to remind you of how the kids actually act. And Rachel, you look fabulous!

Sarah said...

Haha - we can totally relate. It was good to talk to you today! And I love your hair! I didn't know you went light again. It looks great. :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, that is the cutest little boo I've ever seen!! Eyes closed even. :)