Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Baby #3


We are delighted to officially announce that baby number three is on its way, due August 23rd. Here is it's first little photoshoot. This was the first image we saw of the baby during the ultasound. What a sweet little profile.
Third time's a charm, right?

So far everything looks great. The first three months were pretty rough. I would start to get sick around noon and would feel worse and worse until I went to bed at night. However, thankfully we muscled through that phase and now things are much better.

We are excited to welcome this new little one into our home and family!

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Congrats, Rachel! That is so exciting! I hope you continue to feel well.

Shauntel said...

Comgrats!

And I'm predicting a little lady. After all, that due date is just one day before my birthday...

Yay for babies! And kicking the first trimester! :)

Lety Cox said...

Yay!! I am so excited that I can finally see the sweet little profile :) I'm so excited for you guys!

Vermont 6 said...

Three cheers for another sweet grandchild! The more the merrier! Can't wait to see him or her!

Alisa and Crowells said...

So sweet! Look at that profile and a perfect nose! Amy March would be proud. :) Glad you are past the yucky phase and can enjoy the second trimester! Congrats!

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

CONGRATS!!