Sunday, February 17, 2013

Family Photos 2012



My cousin, Mallory DeMotte of Mallory Renee Photography, is a very talented photographer. She mostly works with couples on engagment and wedding photo shoots but she was willing to take some family photos for us and I was thrilled with the results! I really love these pics and would highly recommend her work.

She is still so tiny but already trying to stand up like her brothers.

I love this pic, especially of Benson. He looks like a little man! Totally makes me smile.



My three favorite faces in all the world. These little people are so much fun!

Do you see the joy and delight on Benson's face? Yeah, this boy loves his treats!

One of my favorites of the shoot. :)

Handsome boy

My little Princess


I love this picture because it is true to life. During the first few months of her life, Lily would cry every time BJ picked her up. She likes him a lot more now but it sure was funny at first. Even in the photo shoot, as soon as he was holding her, she started to fuss. Hehehe

And the happy couple.

4 comments:

Lety Cox said...

For some reason I can't see the pictures. However, I'm sure they are great!

Sarah said...

I can't see them either!

singingrae said...

Ok everyone, I uploaded them another way. I hope they work this time. Can you seen them now?

Vermont 6 said...

Yup, we can see them now and man are they cute!!! Love this family and we will miss you when you are in Hawaii!