Monday, May 20, 2013

Hawaii Family Pictures

A big "Thank You" to Katasha for once again sharing her talents to capture our family...this time in Hawaii!



These pictures were taken on the beach right below the house we rented. We played on it every day! It was the boys favorite place to be, so I'm glad we have in a photo to always remember the fun we had on this wonderful trip.









It was whale season during our stay in Hawaii, so every night at sunset we would watch the ocean for the whales. Most nights we saw them. They would breach, flick their tales, and blow water out of their spouts. It was so much fun to watch!


I love Lily in this picture! Look at her standing up like a big girl.


Every night when I pray, the first thing I thank my Heavenly Father for are these beautiful faces. These special people fill my life with so much joy.


We are a happy family.

2 comments:

Ashford Adventures said...

I love your family pictures. You have such a gorgeous family. It's so fun to see pics of your kids. I can't believe how fast they are growing up.

Alisa and Crowells said...

Oh my the CUTEST family ever! LOVE these pictures. Too adorable.