Monday, January 9, 2017

Aunt Cherie talks about Kate

Today I received the sweetest text about Kate from Aunt Cherie Cox who is the Nursery Music Leader in our ward. Kate, you are loved by so many. Here is just one example of the love others feel for you:

“I just have to tell you how much I adore Kate!! She looks up with the sweetest eyes and just watches as I sing my heart out! She always wants to hold the props but just watches with those sweet eyes! She was shoved in class today and went flying and just got up and came over with a sweet face. I asked her if she was okay and she just smiled and snuggled!


Angels must just surround her because I can’t think of anything more sweet and Christ-like! There is something AMAZING in her future! Her little trusting eyes and the light that just pours out of her sweet face just makes me feel instantly closer to our divine creator…the one who she emulates. She is pure joy! She has a truly unique light and sweetness that I have never seen in any other baby! I look forward to seeing what the Lord has planned for her!!”

This message from Cherie made me cry because it is exactly the way I feel about you, Kate. You are a tiny little girl and a quiet one--quick to smile and always with a sweetness in your face and eyes that melts my heart. I feel so lucky to be your mom!

1 comment:

Vermont 6 said...

This was such a beautiful note from Cherie, I love this sweet little person so much and it makes me happy to see that other people see that beautiful spirit that is a part of Kate. I love those beautiful eyes too and I think we are the luckiest family to have her in our life - Love you Kate! Nana