Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Tagging

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Family coming for Thanksgiving!
2. A voice lesson (it's been a while)
3. Singing in our ward with BJ this Sunday
4. McKay crawling
5. Going home for Christmas
6. Finishing the nursery decorations
7. BJ finishing dental school
8. Getting ALL the boxes cleared out of the garage

8 Things I love about this fall:

1. Being a mother
2. Not feeling sick everyday like I did last fall
3. Watching the beautiful Kentucky foliage
4. The weather still being in the high 60's
5. Being able to buy Macintosh apples at every grocery store
6. Taking McKay Trick-or-Treating
7. The election being over for another few years
8. Eating apple desserts!

8 things on my wishlist:

1. Visitors
2. An interior decorator
3. An upturn in the economy
4. Lots of healthy, happy children
5. The Great Wall of Chocolate
6. Cafe Rio in Kentucky
7. Clothes that fit (maybe someday I'll get my pre-mommy body back)
8. A nap

Alright! Done! Let's see, I think I'll tag the Sarah's. Sarah's Coiner and Lassen, you're up! And my dear Becca. Let's here your answers too!

5 comments:

Shauntel said...

Um hi. Just wanted you to know that you are a skinny little mommy! And I'm praying that someday I'll have an after baby body like yours! :)

Christy said...

I want to come visit!

Sarah said...

so...um I don't get the tagged thing...please explain?? i will be happy to oblige

singingrae said...

Shauntel- First, I love you and I'll pay you later. Second, black is deceiving. :)

Christy- Please come! We are dying for visitors and have a lovely guestroom at your disposal.

Sarah- I'm looking forward to your answers soon. :)

ManiacalPhysicist said...

You are absolutely right about Cafe Rio. I'm missing it sorely here in TX. You'd think in Texas they could match it, but I haven't found its equal yet. I know where I'm going to eat when I go home this Christmas!