Monday, March 2, 2009

La La Laundry Day


Now that this little man can crawl, he has taken to following me through the house as I clean. He tries to keep up with me but often gets to a room just as I am leaving it. This hide-and-go-seeking only works for so long before McKay tires of it and wants some cuddling. Today he reached the end of his rope midway through laundry collection, so, in a desperate attempt to keep him happy and get the last load in, I scooped him up and plopped him on top of all the dirty laundry. He rode from room to room king of the hill and happy as a clam.

6 comments:

WhiteEyebrows said...

I can't tell if he looks more like a your family or BJ's family... have you guys analyzed this much?

Sarah said...

La la laundry day....ahhh the memories. Though it's sad when you can't predict where your child will be...I love the early crawling:) I bet McKay is so cute cruising around the house! Can't wait to see him!!!!

Loretta Valenta said...

What a cutie he is!!!

Becky said...

He is going to be so spoiled by all of us. He really is the little prince, huh? :)

singingrae said...

We think McKay is a pretty good combination of the two of us. He definitely has the Cox head shape and cheeks. He has my blue eyes though and my mouth too. It really depends on who is holding him. When I'm holding him, people say he looks like me, when BJ is holding him, they say McKay looks just like him.

Ashley said...

He's such a happy little man!