Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ma!

So... I left for a few hours to get a haircut today. While I was gone, BJ watched McKay. When I arrived home and walked in the door, BJ and McKay were there to greet me. BJ said, "Who's home?" In response, McKay squealed in delight, "Ma!" I'm serious! It was as plain as day. BJ and I just looked at each other and then at McKay and all three of us started giggling. McKay seemed SO proud, and BJ and I were shocked and delighted. Crawling and now talking? What's next? (Please don't say walking.)

5 comments:

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

He's so cute!! And that is such a cute story!!

Eric Hanson said...

And so it begins... :)

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I'm so jealous!

Sorry I haven't called you back...my life for the past two weeks has been insane.

I really want to go tomorrow but I'm still working on Tyler. :) I'll call you tonight about it!

Sarah said...

What next? Only more fun! Congrats McKay!

Becca said...

Singing!! Singing is next! :)