Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bookworm

Our little man loves to read and nothing helps the reading better than Nanna's glasses.
He alsos has a strange pot fetish. He sits in them, puts them over his head, and pushes them around the house. Nothing like cheap entertainment during the winter!

Oh, and these are his two favorite pairs of PJ's. The top pair he calls his "Bot" pajamas because they have robots all over them. The bottom pair he calls his "Peace Car" jammies because of the firetrucks. He'll often make a nice siren sound as we put them on.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

I remember the night BJ took the ones with my glasses! He is so cute!! I love all three of these! I can't wait until March 11th! Love you!!!

khoaisona said...

baby ^^ :p

Morning Girl said...

Oh that cute little angel of yours!I love kids and surely yours is adorable!