Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot

Our boys are growing so fast; I wanted to get some pictures of them both before too much time passed. These are Benson's 6 month pictures and McKay's 2 year (and some) pictures. I took the boys by myself to get these photos done one day. How bad could it be, I thought. Well, after chasing McKay pell-mell through JC Penny multiple times and trying desperately to get one decent shot of the two of them (and we literally only got the one you see) I realized my error. In the future, this will definitely be a "family" activity--got that Beej? Anyway, it was well worth the craziness, as now we have these rather darling fall shots. Have a look. :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

oh, I miss my sweet boys!!!

Angie said...

They are so precious! Things like that are definitely soooo much harder to do alone. You're a brave woman!