Monday, April 9, 2012

It's a GIRL!!

We are SO EXCITED to announce that we are having a GIRL! In the wake of a 12-boy-Cox streak, we are having a girl. So, you know, 13 boys in a row just wouldn't be lucky, now would it?

I don't know who is more excited, me, BJ, or my mom. She has been longing, aching, needing to sew girly, frilly, amazingly pink things. And now she can. By the time I was done with the call telling her our good news she had two dresses, two pairs of shoes, and pink fabric all in hand! Haha!

Seriously though, we are so very delighted. BJ especially has been wanting a little girl for a long time and it warms my heart already to imagine him with a baby girl all his own. He is so sweet and gentle, I know he will be a darling daddy to a little girl.

Can't wait to meet this little sweetheart!

10 comments:

Shauntel said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am 100% completely biased, but little girls sure are lovely. And your boys are going to be ridiculously cute older brothers.

Bring on the pink!

Sierra said...

I'm jealous! I can't wait to find out. Hope you are doing well.

Sarah said...

Ahhh!!! That is so exciting!!! Yea! And I cannot WAIT to see you guys so soon. Hooray!!!

Bonnie said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

Soo excited for you!

Christy said...

I"m going to bet your mom is the most excited. :) Congrats!!!

Jarom, Kristen, Jerry, and Ruby said...

Congratulations!

Christy said...

Oh I am so excited!!!!!

Luke and Kate Darby said...

That is so great! I am so excited for you guys. so much fun.

cc said...

So glad someone knows the trick to getting a girl:) I bet she will be as pretty as her mother!! We love you all and can't wait to have you close so we can love on all of you!! Congrats!! I can't wait to see what your talented mother makes!! Love you all!! Cherie