Sunday, July 21, 2013

Safety Town

This summer McKay and his cousin Bo attended Safety Town, a great program through our city where children are taught how to be safe in all different kinds of circumstances. McKay LOVED it! He keeps asking when he can go back.
Each day he would come home talking about the activities. "Mom, today we crawled through a window and there was smoke everywhere!" "Mom, today we met a real police man". "Mom, today we put our fingerprints on paper and if someone steals me I'm going to touch everything in the car so that the police will find me again." "Mom, when I grow up I want to be a forest ranger. They are the coolest!" 
What a ham!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure love that little spaz. Look at all of those faces haha. I'm so glad he did Safety Town. I remember loving that too when I was little. I was a Happy Hippo.