Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Kate's First Smile!


Well...this isn't it but she did smile at me for the first time today, twice! And what a beautiful smile it is. Both times I had walked over to pick her up and when I got close and she saw me, her little face just lit up! It is one of the most rewarding sights, those first smiles.

Even when she's not smiling she's adorable. She really reminds me of a little doll. Her head is so small it fits into the palm of  my hand. She's very dainty and delicate. Her bones are so small I worry she's just going to break! Even though she was my biggest baby, 7lbs 15 oz at birth, she is just little. She reminds me of a little bird.

Kate has such a pretty little face. She has long eye lashes, a little button nose, and a rose bud mouth. She's our little doll!

No comments: