Friday, October 3, 2008

To nap or not to nap...that is always the question



Trying to teach a baby to nap is no easy task, especially my baby. He is active and alert and LOVES to be awake. This poses a problem for his mother who is worried he might have sleep deprivation (and who would also like 20 minutes to herself now and then). So, McKay and I spend much of our day playing a rather mixed up game of Red Rover. McKay lays in his crib and cries until Mommy "comes over" and finds him. So far it's McKay 3 - Mommy zip!
Luckily he's a cutie though. Here are some of the latest pics of him.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh...cute pictures! Red rover, red rover...."Mommy...I need me!!" That's how it goes at my house:) Now that G likes to watch movies, I totally cheat and let him watch a show after lunch. Ususally he passes right out! Bad parenting? Maybe, but who cares!

Sarah said...

PS-be glad we didn't come up to KY this week....starting Wed and continuing till Sat G has had the stomach flu. Both ends. Ahhhhh!!!!!

Elaina said...

Rachie! He is so cute! I hope you are enjoying Kentucky!