Sunday, April 26, 2009

Family Pictures

On Friday, BJ finally had a day off after a string of 6 huge tests in 2 weeks. We hadn't seen much of him, so we proclaimed Friday our "family fun day". And what is more fun than family pictures?! Actually, we had a wonderful time. The people at Portrait Innovations were wonderful and kept McKay laughing through the whole session. Here are a few of my favorites. Which is your favorite?
Daddy and the Little Man
The 3 of Us
Mommy's little Sweetheart
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sarah said...

wow. so cute! your family is so photogenic. as you know, we cannot get a decent Kreider family picture without my mom or mary with their eyes closed, or harry doing something weird. the camera puts 10 lbs on dad and I. Oh well, at least my kids take good pics! You guys are the cutest:) I love that one of BJ and McKay. Miss you!

Sierra said...

I love how you pulled the colors together. Great job!

Lora said...

First of all I love McKay!!! LOVE HIM! The white pictures are my favorite.

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I LOVE ALL OF THEM!

Vermont 6 said...

I love them all! We miss your faces!!!

Becky said...

I just have to say. I think I changed my mind. I really like you with brown hair. Also, Little McKay is adorable. I really like the one of him and BJ too.

Loretta Valenta said...

What beautiful pictures! Very photogenic family! :)

Alisa and Crowells said...

Cute pictures! The colors look great--and I love how McKay is excited to be there! He is a cute little dude. I'm excited for Corey to take a Family Fun day as well. :)

Sarah said...

Awww. Just had to look again:) Miss you guys!

J-L-J-E said...

I just saw your address on your gmail tag line. What a beautiful family! McKay is such a good mix of you two, Rachel. Handsome little man! And great job to BJ on his stellar dental report card--what a conscientious teacher.

Lia