Thursday, April 16, 2009

First Hair Cut

What a handsome big boy!
"I'll take that, that you very much!"


After a few comments such as, " Oh, what a beautiful little girl", we decided, it was time to part with a few of McKay's locks. It was a rite of passage I wasn't eager to make. It seems once a baby gets his hair cut, he looks more grown up and I want to keep my baby a baby for as long as possible. On the other hand, I think he looks adorable with his new do!
I did the honors while BJ held, distracted, and finally pinned McKay down. By both hook and crook we managed to trim up the hair without harming the baby!
Here is a look at the big boy!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, he's the sweetest boy to ever have a haircut!! I love you, McKay!

Loretta Valenta said...

He's so CUTE!!!! I think first haircuts are so adorable -- they turn into "little men"! :)

Sarah said...

Such a sweet little boy:) Sorry to say that he is so beautiful that people will still mistake him for a girl. When he's a teenager those gorgeous eyes will just drive the girls crazy...look out!