Friday, August 7, 2009

Chewing the...

cud... or the grass anyway. I ran but just didn't make it fast enough (as you can see). Lately McKay has been aquiring a taste for strange snacks like grass, mulch, and toilet paper. Lovely.

Here he is, walking like a big boy. He is so proud of himself. He walks more and more all the time and is really very steady on his feet. I love to walk along with him, holding his little hand.

Today, after playing in the yard for a while, we went to Kassie and Alan's house for dinner. We had a delicious breakfast feast of crepes, raspberry chocolate muffins, quiche, hashbrown pancakes, and smoothies. Mmm it was so good! Really, kudos everyone for making such delicious food! Here we are, post feast, with Brittany, Kassie, Lindsay, Joann, Alan, Devin and McKay.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

So cute!!! I miss him - don't forget me McKay - I'm coming next month! I love the posts - how about a little video of him walking? That would be awesome
!!! Love you guys!

Sierra said...

I love McKay's squinty eyes. They are so cute! He looks so much like you.

Christy said...

I'm glad he has learned how to feed himself!!!