Sunday, May 2, 2010

We're Home

We made it home from the hospital and are now enjoying our family of four! It has been a big adjustment for us all, particularly for Big Brother McKay as he learns the finer points of such things as "gentle", "soft", and "quiet". We'll get there. In the meantime, we are having fun playing with both of our boys and watching them interact.
These are some pics of Benson at six days old. He is a sweet, snuggly, and very mild-mannered baby. He loves to cuddle and sleeps like a champ as long as he has company. We love cuddling with him and feeling his peaceful spirit.
Oh, and by the way, the first pic at the top looks very similar to Rachel's sister, Becky. Wuz up Bex? :)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shauntel said...

I really shouldn't look at these pictures.

They make me awfully baby hungry.

Like for a squishy-can't-tear-apart-the-house baby. :)

He's so beautiful, and I do see the Robertson (Becky) in him. (Sorry Beej. ;) )

kyra said...

congratulations on the addition, your boys are just adorable!
btw, found you randomly hitting the next blog button :)

Tyler and JoAnna Hamilton said...

I want to come over! But I'm forcing myself to give McKay a little more adjustment time before we spring the baby and the toy stealer on him! Love you guys and let me know if you need anything!

Sarah said...

He's such a cutie. He definitely looks like he has a lot of Robertson in him, like McKay. We're excited to meet him!

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

Oh my goodness Rachel!! Benson is SOOOOO cute!!!

Doctor said...

thats really nice.
am working as intern currently. if you need medical news or any questions regarding medicine you will find answers on my blog.

http://medicinexplained.blogspot.com/