Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today is my brother Daniel's birthday! Here are a few of the many reasons I love him:
1. His gentle nature.
2. His honesty.
3. His generosity. When we were kids, we would watch T.V. together and he would always get me a drink and never complained!
4. His intelligence. He is the brilliant scientist he always hoped to be. He's living his dream!
5. His scripture study habits.
6. His witty sense of humor. He lived with BJ and I for 3 years in Provo and by the 3rd year, they would make the same witty comments at the same time. I think they were both sad to lose each other as housemates.
7. His commitment to the Gospel.
8. His forgetful nature. His nickname is "Gaile the Snail".
9. His love of learning.
10. His friendship. He has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father sent us to the same family to be siblings. I consider it one of my greatest blessings.

4 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

I've always loved to see the friendship and love that you two have for each other - I wish that all brothers and sisters could know that love - it's awesome!

Sarah said...

Awww, that's so nice. He is a great guy.

Becky said...

I have love and friendship! :)

Becca said...

I love Daniel :)

and I love you two together.