Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Benson 9 months

Hi, I'm Benson Boo and I'm 9 months old! I love to eat graham crackers (see the front of my shirt) and carrots...and that's all. Oh yes, and I LOVE to drink my bottle.
I love to crawl and chase after my brother. I especially like his trains! Boy, he sure doesn't like it when I play with them though.
I appreciate a good nap, two a day actually, but sleeping all night long is so boring. I make a point never to do it! Besides, Mom and Dad must miss me so much; I wouldn't want to make them wait ALL NIGHT before seeing me again. Really, it's all for them, you know?
I think my big brother is the greatest guy. He's always running around and playing with neat stuff. I watch him all the time. I can't wait to be able to play with him.


My Mommy and Daddy sure do love me. Mommy calls me her Angel and you know what, I am!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

Ahhh, so fun to see him - love you guys - and I remember how much he loved those grahm crackers!!!

Christy said...

Ha! cute! Emily loves graham crackers too!