Sunday, February 6, 2011

Holly Jolly Christmas

One of my favorite Christmas traditions of all time is decorating gingerbread men. This year we did so in St George with McKay. Why he would only consent to decorating in his underwear--I have no idea but that was the deal, so we went with it. After all, nothing says "Merry Christmas" like Bob the Builder underwear.
Uncle Dan, master of the "Everything" gingerbread man, gave McKay a few pointers. McKay managed to make his own version of the "Everything-man" by dumping an entire bottle of chocolate sprinkles over one mini gingerman. McKay had never encountered sprinkles prior to our decorating fest (does that make me a bad mom?). He was quite facinated by them and insisted on using "frinkles" on every cookie.
Benson slept through the gingerbread men but got plenty of loves from everyone. Here he's modeling his Christmas shirt which reads, "All I want for Christmas is my Auntie".
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

So fun - little naked McKay and his gingerbread man! I love the pictures of Bex and Benson - so sweet - she sure does love that little guy!!!

Sarah said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! He's getting so big!!! Also, who doesn't like cookie decorating in their underwear?

Becky said...

I LOVE these :)