Sunday, February 20, 2011

Welcome to the Family!

Look who's new at our house! We loved our old car and will probably never have anything quite like it again. But, it started to have some major problems and we thought, well let's make our parenthood official by getting a van! We got a great deal on it and we really love it.
It's a very gently used 2007 Honda Odyssey and we really love it! The best part of all, it has a DVD player. Before I had kids I thought DVDs in the car was a terrible idea. Now I know it's the best thing they've added to vehicles since the wheel. Seriously. I meaan it.
A shot of the interior and of Benson and I, post-wash. Welcome to the family New Blue!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhhh! Sparkly! I've been freaking out about getting a van but it's in our very near future. Turning 30 isn't phasing me much...but getting a van? Freaking. However I do feel better seeing two of the coolest parents I know driving one;) Looks awesome! Maybe you can make a LONG drive to MD now with the DVD in the car! Just an idea:)

Vermont 6 said...

Love it! Very stylish for a van!! It makes me happy knowing that BJ won't have to squeeze in between the two car seats in the back of the Corolla - I felt so guilty every time someone had to do that when I was visiting!

WhiteEyebrows said...

yipee! congrats on the purchase! I've been car hungry for a few months now... I really want to buy an electric - but the wifey says no. Then I decided I wanted a luxury car - the wifey says no. *sigh* we'll figure it out someday...

Laura said...

It's beautiful!! I want one!

Becky said...

I love that its name is New Blue hahahahaha, Ole Blue's grandchild or something :)

The Hicks of Kentucky said...

Love it! Love it! Love!!! I LOVE Honda Odysseys!!! One of my favorite cars! You're SO lucky! Congrats!