Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sick!

Let me just start off by saying that my boys are cuter than any other little boys out there... sorry if you have boys and are reading this... but it's true :)

Every time I burp in front of Benson (which, I'm sure isn't very often...), I look at him and make a scrunched-up face and say "Sick!"

So, tonight, Benson got the hiccups. It was hilarious because each time he would hiccup, he'd look at me and say "Sick!" (which comes out more like "Sih"). This went on for about two or three minutes until he got over the hiccups.

Cute kid. Gotta love him.

Update: Rachel insists that I make sure that you all know that BJ wrote this post... Rachel doesn't know how to burp.

3 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

hahahaha....Sih.......

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

I was a little surprised Rachel would be publicly declaring that she burps in front of people. Even little people.

Joann's Hall of Fame said...

PS. You two were amazing tonight! Brought tears to my eyes and had me bragging that we were in a BYU ward together.